Thomas Bonderup works as an IT consultant / freelance software engineer specializing in large-scale multi-cloud infrastructure for robots and internet of things (IoT).
As an IT consultant / freelancer, I have most of my personal values and psychology from elite sports after I have been playing team sport (handball) at a professional level for 4 years and 10+ years at an amateur level. Customer focus, a strong team and a strong work ethic are important to me in the daily consulting work.
Freelance Software Engineer
Freelance software engineering / IT consulting for enterprise, specializing in large-scale multi-cloud infrastructure for real-time event stream processing platforms.
- IT subcontractor for various companies, building products and services for their customers.
- Responsible interviewing and managing software engineering interns.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a portfolio of small to medium sized websites and e-commerce and subscription stores for customers, most projects built with open source software.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a portfolio of affiliate websites.
CTO and partner at Vinoli ApS, a danish wine on subscription platform company.
- Designer and implementor of Vinoli’s automatic subscription billing system. Monthly, quarterly recurring charge feature, multiple subscription product variant. Pricing features (free subscription, paid subscription).
- Designer and implementor of Vinoli’s warehousing, logistics and packaging process. My job was to automate and scale processes to increase speed by getting the wines from suppliers via trucks, packaging the products and getting the product delivered to the customer.
MSc in Computer Science and InformaticsRoskilde UniversityJan 2020 - Jan 2022
BSc Computer ScienceUniversity College LillebaeltSep 2018 - Jan 2020
AP Computer ScienceUniversity College of Northern DenmarkSep 2013 - Jan 2016
Digital Twin Data Modeling with Internet of Things Streaming Telemetry for Peak-Shaving in Virtual Power Plants
I developed a virtual power plant system for peak-shaving with electricity price forecasting and battery scheduling.
Deep Learning For Damage Prognostic on Aircraft Engines
I developed artificial intelligence algorithms for analyzing time series data for damage prognostic on aircraft engines.
Full Stack Movie Application
Scalable IoT Data Streaming Platform For The Transportation Industry with Apache Kafka & Confluent Platform.
Worked on IoT data streaming platform to do anomaly detection on sensor data collected from IoT devices. Used the following technologies: Apache Kafka, Confluent Platform, Java, Spring Boot, AWS, MongoDB.